Friday, March 30, 2012

Days 27 & 28, Chemo Round 2 :: Home, Sweet Home


I'll drift off to sleep tonight to the sound of Little Jay snoring and with Jaytoe and Jade at my side.  That's right... Our baby girl is home!  Jade walked right through the front door this afternoon.  Her ANC skyrocketed to 200 on Thursday... and kept moving up on Friday.  While she has a check-up scheduled at the clinic on Tuesday and outpatient procedures (bone marrow biopsy and lumbar puncture, i.e. spinal tap) before Round 3, the plan is for her to be readmitted after her birthday...  So, I'll worry about that next week. For now, I am enjoying these moments... and Jade and Jaytoe are having a blast.  Thank you for all of your powerful thoughts and prayers.

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy her ANC finally came up and that you're all home together under one roof! There is just something to be cherished about being home together after being torn apart by cancer. These moments in the next few days of being together will give you the strength to go back in for round #3. And, happy early birthday to a beautiful little fighter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pics are so beautiful...too see her smile like that assures me that God is doing his job, I miss my Jadie Pooh. I'm keeping her in my prayers

    ReplyDelete